Termite Inspection Perth
- Affordable Termites Control Perth
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Safe For Kids and Pets
Book Online Now
Termites Pest Control Treatment in Perth
Termite Pest Control Perth Termites are sometimes called the destroyer because they secretly may be at your home or in the yard without immediate signs of damage hidden and thrive. All termites consume plant material based on cellulose. Unfortunately, all households, regardless of their type of construction of energy can supply cellulosic termite infestation. There are nearly more then 250 known termite species in Australia and more than 2,600 worldwide. However, when termites invade homes, they become major pests and cause an estimated $5 billion dollars in damages in Australia each year in Residential, Commercial and Industrial sector.
Billions more are spent on termite prevention and treatment, making them the most economically significant wood-destroying organisms in Perth. An average home suffers $7,900 in damages before termites are detected and termite damage may not be covered by many homeowners’ insurance. Prevention is key. It is very important to have annual inspections. Early discovery provides you a head start in solving this problem.
The Queen Termite is almost 30mm long and 10mm in diameter at the abdomen.Termite queen’s abdomen is made for egg laying and is capable of producing over 30,000 termite eggs…PER DAY and the risk of that you work it out youself. A well cared-for termite queen can live for up to 50 years in ideal conditions.While the worker termites about 1 cm to a few millimeters in length, are can cause they’re eating habit costly damage to property.
Foundations of houses, furniture, shelves and even books are all possible feeding sites for termites. Treatment areas include attics, eaves, walls, windows, doors, plumbing pipes, foundations, and slabs. We diagnose your individual needs and provide a customized solution.
Signs of termites Damages
- Hollow-sounding wood: Termites prefer to be in dark, humid environments, so they do not typically feed on the surface of wood, where they would be visible to the human eye. In fact, the wood’s surface might appear smooth, even if termites are inflicting damage. If wood sounds hollow when tapped, it may be because termites are eating the wood from the inside out.
- Groups of winged insects (“swarmers”) or discarded wings: Reproductive termites called swarmers take flight to create new colonies. Subterranean termites typically swarm in the spring, whereas drywood swarms are less predictable. If you see a swarm of insects or groups of discarded wings, call a termite specialist to inspect.
- Cracked or distorted paint on wood surfaces: Swarming drywood termites can enter through openings smaller than the edge of a dime, so monitor and seal any cracks in the home’s foundation and near roof siding, vents and windows.
- Mud tubes on exterior walls: Subterranean termites build mud tubes on surfaces, such as a home’s foundation, to provide moisture while theyare searching for food. Store mulch, firewood and wood chips away from the home to avoid creating moisture-rich habitats for termites to survive and thrive.
- Frass: Drywood termites produce wood-colored droppings called frass as they eat their way through infested wood. Keep gutters, downspouts and crawl spaces free of debris and cellulose materials to prevent food sources for termites.
Termites pose a serious threat to your biggest investment: your home. If you suspect termite activity, call a licensed pest management company to do an inspection. A termite specialist can recommend a customized treatment and prevention plan that may involve liquid repellants, wood treatments, baits and, if necessary, fumigation of the entire structure.
Our termite control experts have been trained to “think like a termite” in order to best understand and eliminate your pest problem. Our specialist will inspect common termite entry points such as:
- Cracks and crevices in the foundation
- Voids in concrete block
- Spaces between slab joints
- Gaps in plumbing pipes
- Wall fractures
- Swarms access eaves, attics, doors, or windows
- Via firewood or furniture
After a thorough inspection, we will provide you a customized and individualized assessment and treatment plan. We can help you get rid of termites regardless of your home’s construction type, material, or age.
Three main Categories of Termites in Australia
- Subterranean Termites.
- Dampwood Termites.
- Drywood Termites.
Health Issues due to Termite Infestation
Termites can spread molds.There are different kinds of molds, and some species are more dangerous than others because these cause serious illnesses. When termites chew or crawl through wood, they also disperse molds. Once mold spores are in the air, these can easily become inhaled or the spores can land on skin.
Molds cause allergies, skin diseases, fungal infections, and mycotoxin toxicity, to name a few. People with allergies might experience a worsening of their condition. Mild asthma can quickly become a chronic condition with more severe symptoms, like worsening of asthma. Once molds are inhaled, they can also grow in the lungs, which is a disease known as Aspergilloma. Dermatitis, eye infections, itching, hives.
Can I Do Termite Treatment Myself?
Using over the shelves products will not bring the desire results when you are dealing with Termite Infestation at your most valuable assets. Technicians from Termite Pest Control Perth deals with Termite Treatment on daily bases and are experts in the industry. We follow the Australian Standards and don’t take any short cuts when dealing with Pest Treatment.
Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Through visual inspection: – The technician will do throw inspection of your property internal, external and to the infected areas.
- Exterior Surface Spray: -Our technicians will spray and treat your entire property perimeter from outside with the industry standard products.
- Dust Treatment: Dust treatment will be applied on infested areas such as roof, crack and crevices, subfloor etc. (If applicable).
- Baiting Treatment: – Our Company use special bait which one is only accessible to licensed holder technician. Which deliver the best result to solve Pest Infestation.
- Gel Treatment: – We use gel treatment, which are safe for your Kids & Pets and deliver the high-end results. This is one of the unique techniques we use where applicable.
- Recommendations by Technician: – After complication of each job our experienced technician will recommend the simple changes for long-term solution, which can be achieved by following his instruction.
Cheap prices sound good to your pocket but not to your pest infestation. A lot of customer use over the shelves product and try to do it them-selves and after wasting their time and money then Call our company. Beware of untrained, unlicensed and uninsured so called Pest Controller. Our company put high-end efforts to keep on upgrading our techniques and products. Our company is very conscious regarding Environment awareness and try to use as much as Enviro Friendly Products available in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment?
- A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
FREE QUOTES CALL
Please CONTACT Termites Pest Control Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.
OUR SERVICES AREAS
Alexander Heights, Alfred Cove, Applecross, Ardross , Armadale, Ascot, Ashfield, Attadale, Atwell, Balcatta, Balga, Ballajura, Bassendean, Bateman, Bayswater, Beaconsfield, Beckenham, Bedford, Bedfordale, Beechboro, Beechina, Beeliar, Beldon, Bellevue, Belmont, Bentley, Bertram, Bibra Lake, Bickley, Bicton, Booragoon, Boya, Brentwood, Brigadoon, Brookdale, Bull Creek, Bullsbrook, Burswood, Butler, Byford, Calista, Canning Vale , Cannington, Cardup, Carine, Carlisle, Carmel, Carramar, Casaurina, Caversham, Champion Lakes, Churchlands, City Beach, Claremont, Clarkson, Cloverdale, Como, Connolly, Coogee, Coolbellup, Coolbinia, Cooloongup, Cottesloe, Craigie, Crawley, Currambine, Daglish, Dalkeith, Darch, Darling Downs, Darlington, Dianella, Doubleview, Duncraig, East Cannington, East Fremfleasle, East Perth, East Victoriapark, Eden Hill, Edgewater , Ellenbrook, Embleton, Ferndale, Floreat, Forrestdale, Forrestfield, Fremfleasle, Girrawheen, Glen Forrest, Glendalough, Gooseberry Hill, Gosnells, Greenmount, Greenwood, Guildford, Gwelup, Hamersley, Hamilton Hill, Hazelmere , Heathridge, Helena Valley, Henley Brook, High Wycombe, Highgate, Hillarys , Hillman, Hilton, Hocking, Hovea , Huntingdale, Iluka, Inglewood, Innaloo, Jandakot, Jolimont, Joondalup, Joondanna, Kalamunda, Kallaroo, Karawara, Kelmscott, Kensington, Kenwick, Kewdale, Kiara, Kingsley, Kinross, Koondoola, Koongamia, Landsdale, Langford, Lathlain, Leda, Leederville, Leeming, Lesmurdie, Lockridge, Lynwood, Maddington, Madeley, Mahogany Creek, Maidavale, Manning, Marangaroo, Mariginup, Marmion, Martin, Maylands, Medina, Melville, Menora, Merriwa, Middle Swan, Midland, Midvale, Millendon, Mindarie, Mirrabooka , Morley, Mosman Park, Mount Claremont, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, Mount Leasfleas, Mount Nasura, Mt Helena, Mt Richon, Mullaloo, Mundaring, Mundijong, Munster, Murdoch, Myaree, Nedlands, Neerabup, Nollamara, Noranda, North Beach, North Fremfleasle, North Lake, North Perth, Northbridge, Oakford, Ocean Reef, Oldsbury, Orelia, Osborne Park, Padbury, Palmyra, Parkwood, Parmelia, Pearsall, Peppermint Grove, Perth, Pickering Brook, Piesse Brook, Port Kennedy, Queens Park, Quinns Rocks, Redcliffe, Ridgewood, Riverton, Rivervale, Rockingham, Roleystone, Rossmoyne, Safety Bay, Salter Point, Samson, Scarborough, Secret Harbour, Seville Grove, Shelley, Shenton Park, Shoalwater, Sinagra, Singleton, Sorrento, South Fremfleasle, South Guildford, South Lake, South Perth, Southern River, Spearwood, St James, Stirling, Straffon, Subiaco, Success, Swan View , Swanbourne, Tapping, The Vines, Thornlie, Trigg, Tuart Hill, Two Rocks, Upper Swan, Victoria Park, Viveash, Waikiki, Walliston, Wandi, Wanneroo, Warnbro, Warwick, Waterford, Watermans Bay, Wattle Grove, Wattleup, Wellard, Wembley, Wembley Downs, West Leederville, West Perth, West Swan, Westfield, Westminster, Wexcombe, White Gum Valley, Willagee, Willetton, Wilson, Winthrop, Woodbridge, Woodlands, Woodvale, Yanchep, Yangebup, Yokine