Wasp Inspection Perth
- Affordable Wasps Control Perth
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Safe For Kids and Pets
Book Online Now
Wasp Control Services Perth
- Wasp information:
- Sign of Wasp Infestation ?
- Health Concern Due to Wasp
- Common Wasp Species in Australia
- Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Can I Do Wasp Treatment Myself ?
- Customer Awareness
- How much it will cost for Wasp Pest Control Treatment ?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Wasp is a flying insect of the order Hymenoptera. Wasp flying speed is 40km/h and with wingspan is 7.6cm. The length of Asian Giant Hornet is 5cm, Length of European Hornet is inbetween 1.8 to 2.4cm and Asian Predatory Wasp is 2cm.Like Bees and Ants, Wasp is also a colonial insect. They even come from the same ancestor and hence are related. If you find a wasp nest close to your home, it means danger because unlike bees they can sting you, which is generally not so serious but nonetheless painful. They are mostly found in Spring as the queen, who has hibernated over Winter, looks for a new nesting site to lay her eggs and feed the grubs.
Sign of Wasps Infestation ?
When you see excessive amount of wasps near your property, which means you have the wasps infestation. Activeness in is found in garage, shed, attic, wall voids, can be found in trees and compost bins.
Health Hazards due to Wasps
- The wasps stings are extremely venomous.
- The aftermaths of wasps stings could be from mild to severe.
- The allergic reactions resulted out of wasps stings could be fatal.
- The wasps in the vents of a building could pose a threat to the inhabitants.
- Constant itching, Allergic reactions, Light headedness, Trouble in swolling food and water, Feeling of the burning sensation on the affected part, Mild swelling on the infected part, Red and puncture marks on the surface of the skin.
Common Wasps species found:
Calculated at over a hundred thousand specified species around the world and much more as yet unspecified, Wasps are a diverse group. Yellow jackets and hornets, the most usually known Wasp belong to the Vespidae family and are eusocial. The European wasp, namely Vespulagermanica, is most easily identifiable. It has a black and yellow body, yellow legs and triangular markings on the abdomen. Some of the common species found in Perth.
Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Through visual inspection: – The technician will do throw inspection of your property internal, external and to the infected areas.
- Exterior Surface Spray: – Our technicians will spray and treat your entire property perimeter from outside with the industry standard products.
- Dust Treatment: Dust treatment will be applied on infested areas such as roof, crack and crevices, subfloor etc. (If applicable).
- Baiting Treatment: – Our Company use special bait which one is only accessible to licensed holder technician. Which deliver the best result to solve Pest Infestation.
- Gel Treatment: – We use gel treatment, which are safe for your Kids & Pets and deliver the high-end results. This is one of the unique techniques we use where applicable.
- Recommendations by Technician: – After complication of each job our experienced technician will recommend the simple changes for long-term solution, which can be achieved by following his instruction.
Can I Do Wasps Removal Treatment Myself?
Using over the shelves products will not bring the desire results when you are dealing with Termite Infestation at your most valuable assets. Technicians from Termite Pest Control Perth deals with Termite Treatment on daily bases and are experts in the industry. We follow the Australian Standards and don’t take any short cuts when dealing with Pest Treatment.
Cheap prices sound good to your pocket but not to your pest infestation. A lot of customer use over the shelves product and try to do it them-selves and after wasting their time and money then Call our company. Beware of untrained, unlicensed and uninsured so called Pest Controller. Our company put high-end efforts to keep on upgrading our techniques and products. Our company is very conscious regarding Environment awareness and try to use as much as Enviro Friendly Products available in the market.
How much it will cost for Wasps Removal Pest Control Treatment?
Ring the company and discuss regarding your pest infestation as every property and pest infestation are different from each other. Our technician will customise the treatment according to your pest infestation. Call 08 62444284
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house ?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour ?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment ?
- A. A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment ?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment ?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
FREE QUOTES CALL
Please CONTACT Ants Pest Control Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.
OUR SERVICES AREAS
Alexander Heights, Alfred Cove, Applecross, Ardross , Armadale, Ascot, Ashfield, Attadale, Atwell, Balcatta, Balga, Ballajura, Bassendean, Bateman, Bayswater, Beaconsfield, Beckenham, Bedford, Bedfordale, Beechboro, Beechina, Beeliar, Beldon, Bellevue, Belmont, Bentley, Bertram, Bibra Lake, Bickley, Bicton, Booragoon, Boya, Brentwood, Brigadoon, Brookdale, Bull Creek, Bullsbrook, Burswood, Butler, Byford, Calista, Canning Vale , Cannington, Cardup, Carine, Carlisle, Carmel, Carramar, Casaurina, Caversham, Champion Lakes, Churchlands, City Beach, Claremont, Clarkson, Cloverdale, Como, Connolly, Coogee, Coolbellup, Coolbinia, Cooloongup, Cottesloe, Craigie, Crawley, Currambine, Daglish, Dalkeith, Darch, Darling Downs, Darlington, Dianella, Doubleview, Duncraig, East Cannington, East Fremfleasle, East Perth, East Victoriapark, Eden Hill, Edgewater , Ellenbrook, Embleton, Ferndale, Floreat, Forrestdale, Forrestfield, Fremfleasle, Girrawheen, Glen Forrest, Glendalough, Gooseberry Hill, Gosnells, Greenmount, Greenwood, Guildford, Gwelup, Hamersley, Hamilton Hill, Hazelmere , Heathridge, Helena Valley, Henley Brook, High Wycombe, Highgate, Hillarys , Hillman, Hilton, Hocking, Hovea , Huntingdale, Iluka, Inglewood, Innaloo, Jandakot, Jolimont, Joondalup, Joondanna, Kalamunda, Kallaroo, Karawara, Kelmscott, Kensington, Kenwick, Kewdale, Kiara, Kingsley, Kinross, Koondoola, Koongamia, Landsdale, Langford, Lathlain, Leda, Leederville, Leeming, Lesmurdie, Lockridge, Lynwood, Maddington, Madeley, Mahogany Creek, Maidavale, Manning, Marangaroo, Mariginup, Marmion, Martin, Maylands, Medina, Melville, Menora, Merriwa, Middle Swan, Midland, Midvale, Millendon, Mindarie, Mirrabooka , Morley, Mosman Park, Mount Claremont, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, Mount Leasfleas, Mount Nasura, Mt Helena, Mt Richon, Mullaloo, Mundaring, Mundijong, Munster, Murdoch, Myaree, Nedlands, Neerabup, Nollamara, Noranda, North Beach, North Fremfleasle, North Lake, North Perth, Northbridge, Oakford, Ocean Reef, Oldsbury, Orelia, Osborne Park, Padbury, Palmyra, Parkwood, Parmelia, Pearsall, Peppermint Grove, Perth, Pickering Brook, Piesse Brook, Port Kennedy, Queens Park, Quinns Rocks, Redcliffe, Ridgewood, Riverton, Rivervale, Rockingham, Roleystone, Rossmoyne, Safety Bay, Salter Point, Samson, Scarborough, Secret Harbour, Seville Grove, Shelley, Shenton Park, Shoalwater, Sinagra, Singleton, Sorrento, South Fremfleasle, South Guildford, South Lake, South Perth, Southern River, Spearwood, St James, Stirling, Straffon, Subiaco, Success, Swan View , Swanbourne, Tapping, The Vines, Thornlie, Trigg, Tuart Hill, Two Rocks, Upper Swan, Victoria Park, Viveash, Waikiki, Walliston, Wandi, Wanneroo, Warnbro, Warwick, Waterford, Watermans Bay, Wattle Grove, Wattleup, Wellard, Wembley, Wembley Downs, West Leederville, West Perth, West Swan, Westfield, Westminster, Wexcombe, White Gum Valley, Willagee, Willetton, Wilson, Winthrop, Woodbridge, Woodlands, Woodvale, Yanchep, Yangebup, Yokine